ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program for Recent Nigerian Graduates 2022/2023
Application Deadline: Not specified
The ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program gives recent Nigerian graduates the chance to obtain priceless industry experience at a top technical company. You may anticipate using your skills and knowledge in a genuine business environment starting on day one of your internship. Through hard assignments, you’ll have the chance to prove your worth and acquire useful professional experience, skills, and knowledge. Additionally, your supervisors will mentor and coach you while you are working. Last but not least, an internship with ExxonMobil will allow you to get a firsthand look at the world’s largest petroleum and petrochemical firm.
- Nigerians with nursing degrees are required to apply to this program. Must have earned a minimum grade of Second Class in the Upper Division upon graduation (2:1).
- Must have successfully completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program after the year 2020.
- Must possess strong leadership, teamwork, analytical, and communication abilities as well as be self-motivated and vivacious.
- Be certified in basic life support (BLS), advanced life support (ACLS), and hold a valid nursing license.
How to Apply
Click Apply to start your application.
When you get a confirmation email, your application is finished. Please make sure to upload the following files:
- A letter of interest with your availability for an internship on it.
- A current resume.
- Transcript with grades indicating CGPA.
- Degree certificate indicating the class, degree, and graduation date.
- Certificate of Discharge/Exemption from NYSC.
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence).
For further information:
Visit the ExxonMobil Graduate Internship Program 2022/2023 website.